[MKDoc-admin] RE: mkdoc

g.t.selwood at adm.leeds.ac.uk g.t.selwood at adm.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Feb 18 15:52:48 GMT 2003

Dear Chris

Thanks for your reply

>That is very strange. The only think I can think of is that perhaps there
is a problem with HTML Tidy?

>Can you test it on the command line? The location of Tidy and the
commandline that MKDoc uses can be found in the
>mkdoc/conf/site/global.cfg file and you can add at the end of this command
line the location of a HTML file on the file
>system and it should return the results to standard out.

I've just ftp'd into the mkdoc/conf folder and the site sub folder and it's
contents are not there so presume it has not been installed.

Mike - could you deal with this please ?

Thanks
Gwil