[MKDoc-admin] Home page does not appear

g.t.selwood at adm.leeds.ac.uk g.t.selwood at adm.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Feb 4 11:52:46 GMT 2003

Dear Mkdoc

I think I may have effected the integrity of our home page as a result of
trying to change the templates via ftp although I did back up and replace
the originals afterwards.  The home page of www.equality.leeds.ac.uk does
now not go on public view irrespective of the cache settings

You can get to http://www.equality.leeds.ac.uk/search.html and equality unit
is linked but no page shows

I'd like to have a home page with all the search stuff at the bottom of the
page as to accommodate our banner logo eg as per

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/disabilityservices/newsite

Please

- Can you help me make the homepage go on public view
- Can you tell me what I need to move / delete  to get an appropriate
template

Many thanks
Gwil

Gwilym Selwood