[MKDoc-admin] Re: makedoc technical requirements

adam moran adam@webarchitects.co.uk
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:16:08 +0000

hi brian,

thanks for getting in touch - we have set up an email list where you
will receive answers to these sorts of questions - you need to post your
questions to:

mkdoc-admin@lists.webarch.co.uk

once you've subscribed to the list ; you may do so here:

all the best

--
adam