[MKDoc-users] Can I Reconfigure?

Chris Croome chris@mkdoc.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:32:18 +0100

Hi Janina

To have got as far as you have means that you must know what you are
doing to quite a large extent -- the current install is not easy, this
is something we are working on.

Feel free to send your httpd.conf file either to this list or off-list
if you would prefer and I'll try to work out what has gone wrong.

All the best

Chris

--
Chris Croome                                         <chris@mkdoc.com>