[MKDoc-users] Can I Reconfigure?

Janina Sajka janina@afb.net
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:31:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi:

I've recently downloaded and installed mkdoc. I didn't get it right. I'm
wondering whether I can tweak some config files, or do I have to reinstall
everything? What would be the advisable path?

In particular, I did not understand the necessity of specifying three
domains, admin, editor, and public, and they've all ended up at the same
single address. Obviously, that was wrong. Can I fix this now that mkdoc
is installed and accepting http requests?

Also, I seem to have allowed mkdoc to take over my internal Intranet page
for our office. I suppose this has to do with my misunderstanding of
virtual hosts under Apache? Or would this get fixed by simply keeping the
mkdoc domain identities separate from my default index.html?

Any advice much appreciated. This looks like a very useful
application--once correctly deployed! <grin>

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Email: janina@afb.net		Phone: (202) 408-8175