[multikulti-tech] Arabic

buben_mafia at centrum.cz buben_mafia at centrum.cz
Wed Jan 28 17:21:49 GMT 2004

Email = buben_mafia at centrum.cz
Message = Hi,
I am very confused, hope you can help. I have Arabic fonts installed on my Mac (running OSX10.3) but not a single web page will display correctly. The arabic characters are interspersed with various symbols that look like a small, stylized rectangle with the "baa" character in them. I can't find any regularity in its appearance, and many of the other characters display correctly. Any ideas, or do you have an address to which I could send a screenshot?
Micah in Prague
Name = Micah
Organisation = Private
SoupermailConf = ~/techcontact.con