[web-xray] name for Patrick's tool

Paul Arzul patricka at mkdoc.com
Tue Jun 24 15:32:49 BST 2003

On Tue 24-Jun-2003 at 01:27:19PM +0100, Bruno Postle wrote:
> Since we seem to have abandoned "Judge Web" as a name for Patrick's
> tool :-(, I have a minor quibble with the name web-xray.

webxray appears to have been an ip traffic monitoring tool[1] at some
point. i'd like to avoid naming conflicts with existing software.

("judge web" brings up various portals sites for public officals.)

the original name "htmlspam" was derived from the generalization of the
word spam, so as to mean an abuse of html.

any other name ideas?

- p

1. http://www.win2000mag.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=3451
2. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=spam