[webarch-wp] Please update the WordPress Jetpack plugin

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Fri Oct 2 20:38:26 GMT 2015

Hi

I have just added some new people to this list -- this is an occasional
announcements list for people running WordPress on our servers.

Some of the site we host have the Jetpack plugin installed -- if you do
then you need to update this plugin due to a security issue with it:

- https://blog.sucuri.net/2015/10/security-advisory-stored-xss-in-jetpack.html
- https://threatpost.com/wordpress-jetpack-plugin-patched-against-stored-xss-vulnerability/114896/

If anyone need any help please let us know.

We are hoping to be able to provide WordPress hosting with free HTTPS
certificates from Let's Encrypt, https://letsencrypt.org/ soon, more
news on this when we have it.

If anyone is in Sheffield Thursday evening you would be welcome to come
to our AGM, at 7pm, 8th Oct 2015 in the Quaker Meeting House
http://www.sheffieldquakers.org.uk/

All the best

Webarchitects Co-operative
http://webarchitects.coop/