[webarch-news] Your party invitation from Webarchitects!

jonathan@Webarch jonathan at webarchitects.coop
Wed Feb 21 12:24:17 GMT 2018

This is your invitation to join us at our PARTY to celebrate
*Webarchitects Co-operative’s 20th BIRTHDAY. *

Webarchitects, Sheffield's ethical web-hosting and GNU/Linux support
co-operative is 20 years old this year!

Yes, we’re as old as Google! (But far more trustworthy)

     • DJ *Serious Sounds*
     •*Bar *
     • Food supplied by the Harland Cafe
     •*Info-sharing table - bring your flyers & leaflets*
     • DETAILS: *https://www.webarchitects.coop/20th*

Activists, members, partners, clients & former clients, all friends of
Webarchitects welcome. We hope to see you there!
Children welcome for the early evening.

Coming from outside Sheffield? Please contact us, we *may* be able to
arrange free accommodation.

*Saturday 3rd March 2018**, **7pm till 11.30pm**
**Harland Cafe,**
**68a John Street, **Sheffield S2 4QU *(which is below our new office)

RSVP FOR NUMBERS - *PLEASE TELL US YOU'RE COMING *ON THIS EVENTBRITE
BOOKING SITE:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/webarchitects-co-operatives-20th-birthday-party-tickets-43390288521