[webarch-news] Webarchitects server move at our data centre

Jonathan jonathan at webarch.net
Tue Sep 5 11:45:32 GMT 2017

Dear Webarchitects clients,

For our Sheffield hosted services we need to physically move our servers
at the data centre, and will need to switch them off and then on again
in order to do this.

The move is planned for Friday 15th September 2017, from 22:00-24:00.
This will involve temporarily switching off online services for a short
time, which may or may not affect you.

We have chosen to do the switchover late on a Friday evening to minimise
disruption. If you are in an organisation with multiple users, will you
please ensure that everyone who needs to know is aware of this?

We plan to make the break in services as quick as possible, and hope
that there will be no inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.

Webarchitects are aiming to be an excellent supplier of online services,
and we always like to hear from our clients. If you have any comments or
questions please email info at webarch.net

Best regards
Jonathan Cook

Webarchitects
Webarch Co-operative Ltd.

Harland Works
68a John Street
Sheffield
S2 4QU

Email     jonathan at webarchitects.coop

Phone     0114 2769709 (9:30am to 2:30pm weekdays)

Websites
     www.webarchitects.coop
     www.ecodissident.org
     www.ecohost.coop