[webarch-host1] Scheduled downtime for host1.webarch.net and host3.webarch.net on Wednesday 10th August 2016 from 6am onwards

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 13:40:22 GMT 2016

Hi

On Wednesday 10th August 2016 from 6am onwards we have some essential
work to do on the physical server which hosts the host1.webarch.net and
host3.webarch.net virtual servers and this will result in some downtime
for the websites hosted on these servers.

We aim to ensure that the downtime is kept to an absolute minimum.

If you no longer have a website on either of these servers I apologise
for sending you this email.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch via this
address:

  info at webarch.net

All the best

Webarchitects Co-operative