[webarch-host1] Mailserver on host1.webarch.net has been temporarily stopped

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Sat May 3 07:06:55 GMT 2014

Hi

I'm sorry but a WordPress site on host1.webarch.net appears to have been
compromised and was sending out massive volumes of spam. To try to
prevent the server being blacklisted we have stopped the mailserver.

This means that if you have a site on this server that sends email then
it won't be able to while we sort things out.

Very sorry about this, for other people with WordPress sites please
ensure that they have strong passwords as there are continual, ongoing
attempts by massive botnets to brute force WordPress accounts.

All the best

Webarchitects Co-operative
http://webarchitects.coop/
+44 114 276 9709