[webarch-host1] host1.webarch.net downtime tonight

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 11:51:23 GMT 2013

Hi

I'm sorry to say that there appears to be a problem with one of the RAM
chips in the physical server that the host1.webarch.net virtual server
is running on and we intend to power down the server from around 7:30pm
tonight to try to identify and replace the faulty RAM chip.

We will keep the downtime to a minimum, if you have any questions please
don't hesitate to get in touch via info at webarch.net.

We will try to post status updates as we investigate the problem via the
@webarchcoop Twitter account.

All the best

Webarchitects Co-operative
http://webarchitects.coop/