[Petal] Pluggable expression language

Fergal Daly fergal at esatclear.ie
Sun Feb 4 11:21:51 GMT 2007

I don't know what the code is like these days but I plugged in a new
TALES compiler a few years ago. I can't remember if the final patches
to allow plugins were accepted but if you search the archives for
Code::Perl, Petal::Code::Perl and other posts by me around that time
you might  find the answer,