[Petal] bug: sub elements not translated (and 2.18 released)

Bruno Postle bruno at mkdoc.com
Tue Jan 17 13:26:16 GMT 2006

On Sat 14-Jan-2006 at 19:10 +0100, Christoph Thielecke wrote:

> I've upgraded from 2.14 to 2.17 and the translation of substrings
> stops to work.

Yes thanks for the test, this was a bug introduced into 2.16 to
allow template designers to use text such as ${1} and ${5foo} in
templates.

I've reverted to the old behaviour and released Petal-2.18 to CPAN,
though it may not have yet appeared on your local mirror.

Changes since 2.17:

* $Petal::CodeGenerator::PI_RE should be applied newline
  insensitively, petal attributes can now contain multiple lines.

* Minor pod fixes.

* Cookbook tal:repeat example (DSL)

* Pod note that on-error isn't fully implemented

* Defang html metacharacters in on-error output

* Undo 2.16 $Petal::Hash::String::VARIABLE_RE_BRACKETS ${1} regression

--
Bruno