[Petal] Another simple question, concatenation

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue Feb 8 20:53:53 GMT 2005

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 03:43:48PM -0500, Josh Narins wrote:
> I've got my dynamic includes working, I used the Petal::Hash::Include
> method, thanks for all the help.

Glad to hear that method works. Could you show me the code you ended up
using so I can have examples for adding include: modifier to
Petal::Utils.

> <form method="GET" action="https://"
>      petal:attributes="action c/SROOT + '/path' " />

Try this (assuming c/SROOT is an assigned value; I'm not entirely sure
about the {} around the variable name):

 <form method="GET" action="https://"
      petal:attributes="string:action ${c/SROOT}/path" />

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com