[Petal] Petal problem

Christoph Thielecke u15119 at hs-harz.de
Mon Feb 7 08:32:30 GMT 2005

Am Montag, 7. Februar 2005 01:25 schrieb Bruno Postle:
> On Sat 05-Feb-2005 at 22:48 +0100, Crissi wrote:
> > But it fails on a html file which is correct xml and i could not
> > find a mistake for use of Petal. It fails only on that file other
> > files will be processed successfully.
> >
> > I found the reason, the translated text is:
> > -- snip --
> > (for example: ${1})
> > -- snap --
>
> I'm not sure I know what you mean, could you provide a longer piece
> of XML, or attach a file that causes Petal to fail?
I made a howto which describes howto use petal for translating webpages. In
the XHTML file I wrote:

-- snip --
Attention: If text which should be translated contains other tags you will get
a reference instead of the tag (for example: ${1}).
-- snap --

If the "${1}" is in the text the parser fails.

Could you proove it?

greetings

Christoph
--