[Petal] Petal::CodePerl doesn't seem to work

Jonathan Vanasco jvanasco at mastersofbranding.com
Fri Aug 19 19:50:03 BST 2005

Just wondering -- is there a last-known working version number of
petal for Code:Perl, or any sort of speed benchmarks?

maybe i'll look into learning enough of petal to try and update it
myself - i really like TAL from my python experience with it -- and
i'm half-assedly considering writing a module to turn TAL templates
into html::template documents to use its JIT compiler