[Petal] Petal and Mod_Perl?

Jonathan Vanasco jvanasco at mastersofbranding.com
Tue Aug 16 16:20:35 BST 2005

Yeah - I know that It would need to e in startup.pl -- I was just
wondering if there were some sort of commonplace instructions for
having the templates read and compiled during the prefork time.

i have a directory of templates and petal is just going to be running
on this apache instance - i was hoping there was some standard way to
just load them all into the apache process (as i'm already doing with
petal and my scripts), so that the apache children share all of it.