[Petal] Instead of /tmp directory?

Josh Narins josh at narins.net
Fri Aug 12 14:38:47 BST 2005

Hi guys,

Sorry the list is so slow.

I was hoping you could tell me what option I could change so that the
petal_cache and petal_debug files didn't end up in /tmp. I'd like to
change them to /tmp/petal, if that helps (doubtful, but one never
knows).

In my copious spare time (well, yes and no, actually) I'll probably be
doing a small design project for a site (200 hits/day?) in Petal. It's
for computer people, so the exposure might be good.

Don't know for sure yet, though. Some of it has to do with how savvy the
client is.