[Petal] Question about Petal::Mail, aka stupid P::M tricks

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu Jan 15 15:48:53 GMT 2004

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 03:31:22PM +0000, Bruno Postle wrote:
> The inserted text is potentially variable length so this could get
> ugly if you have a ready-formatted paragraph inside a <pre> tag.
>
> If you use the <p> tag, everything will be nicely re-wrapped at 68
> characters in format=flowed format.

Good point! My test case was not using long paragraphs. However, I tried
inserting a long message and it wrapped whether it was inside the <p>
tag or not (and it's not my mailer that's doing the wrapping!). Are you
seeing different behavior? Or was your comment theoretically how P::M
should work?

Thanks,
William

--