[Petal]   to  mystery

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Wed Feb 25 16:35:05 GMT 2004

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 02:09:29PM +0000, Mark Holland wrote:
> I had the same error on one of my pages. I converted the source template
> file from utf8 encoding to iso-8859-1 and it cleared things up. It's
> really weird but utf8 encoded template files always screw up.

Hi Mark,

I think that you've mentioned this before in response to this thread.
Now that I have a better understanding of what you mean, I changed the
meta tag that sets the Content-Type to iso-8859-1 as follows:

Sure enough the  character is gone. Does it work for you Chris?

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com