[Petal] Dynamic includes...

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu Dec 16 18:40:35 GMT 2004

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 02:16:27PM +0000, Chris Croome wrote:
> I can't help with the Perl code you need, but FWIW both the include
> syntaxes you have been trying are old hacks and the best way to do this
> is using macros, these take a bit of getting used to but they are a lot
> more powerful, they are documented here:

Hey Chris,

So that's what METAL is about! Thanks for the info. I've been using the
old XInclude format since it was introduced as a replacement for the
original technique. Using METAL, it looks like I can keep all my
includes in a single file and reference the various sections as needed.
That's pretty useful.

Cheers,
William

--