[Petal] broken tests?

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Thu Aug 12 14:05:45 BST 2004

Bridget Almas wrote:

>As far as I can tell, the Petal installation works just fine (I'm not
>exercising it too heavily though). If I comment out the "use Test::More" and
>the like/unlike tests, the Petal test code also seems to work fine, so the
>problem must be in the test libraries.

Well, that's still a drag because you can't make sure that Petal is all
working OK which is bad if you're running it on a production server...
It would be good if you could come up with a simple non-petal dependent
test which would demonstrate the behavior and send it to the maintainer
of Test::More.

Let us know how it goes :-)

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.