[Petal] 1.10_02 Released

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu Sep 25 12:32:10 BST 2003

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 02:47:47PM +0100, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> I also released two modules for backwards compatibility:
>
> Petal::Parser::XP  - For XML::Parser
> Petal::Parser::HTB - For HTML::TreeBuilder
>
> If for some reason you don't like the default MKDoc::XML parsing, you
> can use these modules - they have the same parsing code as in Petal
> 1.06.

I'm glad these are available since my HTML templates are not XML
well-formed and are thus failing. Since I have lots of existing
templates that are most likely invalid XML I'll need to fall back to
using HTML::TreeBuilder for these projects. What do I need to do to
enable my projects to use these alternate parsers? I don't see any info
in the docs on doing this.

Thanks,
William

--