[Petal] Petal 1.10_09 Released

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Fri Oct 31 13:39:08 GMT 2003

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 02:57:05PM +0000, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> For those interested, please test the latest Petal experimental build.
> I have fixed the 'backslash' errors, the taint mode made it back, and
> the repeat/end problem have been fixed.

I've been using this release for nearly a week on my test server and it
has been quite stable. Not to mention that this release fixed the
_utf8_on error that I reported yesterday under Petal 1.06.

I'd say it's ready to go with the *big caveat* that users need to be
made aware that unless their templates are well-formed, THIS VERSION
WILL BREAK ALL EXISTING APPLICATIONS.

BTW, does anyone know of a service that can tell if a document is
well-formed? Or perhaps even better, is there a DTD for XHTML/TAL?

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com