[Petal] Milestone

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Mon Oct 20 22:19:03 BST 2003

Jean-Michel et al,

Since I've been posting so many bug reports and general problems with
upgrading to 1.10_0x, I thought that I'd let you that I am now
successfully using 1.10_08 on my test server in taintmode in conjunction
with 1.06 on my production server.

It's pretty slick to be able to interchange my templates between the two
versions despite the fact that completely different parsers are being
used to interpret the templates. I had to be sure that my templates are
valid XHTML (or is that well-formed?) before this trick would work, but
it's nice to see it in action once again after days of frustration! And
now I know more about XHTML, Carp and Petal internals than I ever wanted
to know!

Cheers!
William

--