[Petal] Petal 1.10_06 Released

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Fri Oct 10 12:03:24 BST 2003

Hi List,

I forgot to update dependencies of this release, you *MUST* upgrade to
MKDoc::XML 0.60 before trying to install this.

I have released Petal 1.10_06, with the following changes:

    - Uncommented TAINT stuff (again!)
    - Refactored to work with MKDoc::XML 0.60
    - Changed CodeGenerator.pm decode_backslash_semicolon mechanism
    - Fixed Petal dying on <--! <?pi?> --> comments
    - Fixed generate_events_comment incorrectly encoding entities

William, since it seems that Petal without Petal::Parser::HTB runs fine
with TAINT mode I have uncommented that stuff - I'll try to address the
problem in Petal::Parser::HTB later on.

Other than that, this version of Petal should properly decode HTML
entities if either $Petal::INPUT or $Petal::OUTPUT is set to 'HTML' or
'XHTML'.

Enjoy,
--
Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/