[Petal] Weird behaviour of encoded entities

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Mon Nov 17 12:41:55 GMT 2003

> Hello,
>
> I've been dabbling with Petal a bit and like it, but there seems to be
> some confusion (on my side) with how entities within templates are handled.

Thanks very much for the tests.

I've also noticed problems with UTF-8 entities and includes with Petal
2.0, so I'll guess I'll have to do some work on that as well.

Unfortunately I won't be able to fix it this week since I'm taking 5
days off in Rome. But next week I'll take a good look at these issues, I
promess :)

Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/