[Petal] TT3 & Petal (was: Template Toolkit puzzlement)

Steve Purkis spurkis at quiup.com
Tue May 20 18:04:18 BST 2003

Hi all,

After seeing the message below posted on London.pm a while ago, I began
to wonder if Petal could become a flavour of the Template::Toolkit?
This would bring about all the advantages of the TAL language, along
with the features of TT.  As TT3 is in the makings, I thought now would
be a good time to investigate.

I have images of Perl template writers joining forces to create a
standard API while preserving the features of each template system...
Bundle-Template perhaps?  :)

-Steve

Begin forwarded message: