[Petal] Multiple Conditions?

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Mon Mar 10 14:56:21 GMT 2003

> Oops. I gave the wrong url address in that earlier message. For some
> reason, mutt is not threading these messages very well so I missed
> Jean-Michel's reply before sending my own.

Sorry, I was at home on my 'gameboy' (i.e. windows machine), hence I was
using outlook, hence the fubared threading :-/

The 'hosting company' that you get when you reach
http://petal.mkdoc.org/ is ours... it's because we're using virtual
hosting and obviously the default host is webarch.net. I guess we need
to change the configuration so that http://petal.mkdoc.org/ redirects to
http://www.petal.mkdoc.org/ instead of serving the default host.

My mistake!

I'll ask our sysadmin Bruno to fix it next time I see him.
Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/