[Petal] Multiple conditions?

jhiver at mkdoc.com jhiver at mkdoc.com
Sun Mar 9 10:19:07 GMT 2003

> I'd like to string together some conditions, as in:
> <element petal:condition="true:$first_list AND true:$second_list">
>
> I've tried various approaches and scanned through the docs, but haven't
> found anything.

It used to be documented somewhere, but I rewrote the docs (I'm still
not satisfied with them...) and apparently it disapeared in the process :)

> Meantime, I will work around this by nesting condition statements, but
> that's not too pretty...

You can separate statements with semicolons, like you'd do for attributes.

<element petal:condition="true:$first_list; true:$second_list">
Note that there is currently no trivial way of doing ORs...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.