[Petal] Copyright and authorship

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Fri Jul 25 17:02:06 BST 2003

Hi List,

Because of Fergal's numerous patches and improvements I am changing the
following in the Petal POD:

=head1 AUTHOR

Copyright 2003 - MKDoc Holdings Ltd.

Authors: Jean-Michel Hiver <jhiver at mkdoc.com>,
         Fergal Daly <fergal at esatclear.ie>,
         and various patches from others (see Changelog).

This module free software and is distributed under the same license as
Perl itself. Use it at your own risk.

Thanks to everybody on the list who contributed to Petal in the form of
patches, bug reports and suggestions. See README for a list of
contributors.

=cut

I thought it would be only fair to give some credit to Fergal as a
co-author since he's been submitting so much work. However I've had to
change the copyright notice to make sure the IP unambigously remains
MKDoc Ltd's since I wrote Petal on the back of the company's resources.

Needless to say Petal license remains the same as Perl itself :)

I hope that's OK with everybody.
Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/