[Petal] Petal in the Perl Journal

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Fri Jul 11 10:35:32 BST 2003

Hi list,

I received this (attached) email this morning... Basically the Perl
Journal wants an article covering Petal, and there's a little $ 350 for
it too!

Since Fergal has done a lot of work on Petal and seems to be looking for
a job, I was thinking that he could come up with a first mock-up which
we could collectively proof-read / patch on the list.

Then despite the fact that this would be mainly a collective effort
Fergal could get this little bit of money for his most generous
improvements on Petal and also because he might need it...

What do you guys think?

Fergal? Fancy a bit of writing?
Guys?   Fancy some proof-reading / patch-submitting?

Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/
Jean-Michel Hiver
jhiver at mkdoc.com  - +44 (0)114 255 8097
Homepage: http://www.webmatrix.net/