What should be at a namespace URI? was: Re: [Petal] Petal 0.82 Released

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Tue Jan 28 12:39:09 GMT 2003

Hi

On Tue 28-Jan-2003 at 07:26:47AM -0500, William McKee wrote:

> I tried going to the petal namespace url and it is returning a 404
> error. Should this be happening?

Yes because it has not been set up to redirect to anywhere yet.

There is on going debautes at the W3C about what should be found at
a namespace URI and when they decide on what kind of document should
be there I'll probably create something.

In the meantime the most sensible thing would probably be to get the
namespace Purl to redirect to the email list web page.

everything else                               http://chris.croome.net/