[Petal] Hi Petal Users!

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue Jan 14 10:33:41 GMT 2003

On (14/01/03 09:35), Narins, Josh wrote:
> I really think Petal is a great idea.

As do those of us who use it daily!

> What's wrong with it that people don't adopt it? (I mean, if mailing list
> activity is any indication...)

I don't think mailing list activity is a good indication. There was lots
of activity during the initial roll-out. Lately, though, the product has
stabilized and is working without missing a beat for me.

If you are thinking about using it, I have posted some examples to this
list which you could use to test it out. Check the archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/.

If you don't find what you're looking for there, give us a shout.

Enjoy Petal,
William