[Petal] Hi Petal Users!

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Tue Jan 14 15:00:15 GMT 2003

> I really think Petal is a great idea.

Cheers :)

> What's wrong with it that people don't adopt it? (I mean, if mailing
> list activity is any indication...)

I suppose that Petal is still under the shadow of the templating tenors,
i.e. the template toolkit or even HTML::Template. Plus, it's not gotten
that much publicity yet. Someday maybe :)

> Or maybe it just works so flawlessly, and the documentation is so
> perfect, that there are no questions?

Actually I'm not very happy with the documentation - there is so much to
say! so if you have any suggestions please post them on the list.

As for working flawlessly, I'm sure that petal is completely

Just joking, it actually seems quite stablish now :-)

Thanks for your friendly message!
Best Regards,
--
Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/