[Petal] Petal 0.84 released

Daniel Fisher dan at webslingerz.com
Sun Feb 9 20:21:07 GMT 2003

I was wondering if folks have tried using Petal 0.84 to generate Petal
templates from other Petal templates.

I'm using a technique (which might have been a syntactical violation)
under 0.83 which doesn't work under 0.84.

<input 	type='hidden'
	TAL:attributes="name configuration/get_identity_field_name;"
	petal:attributes="value entry/${configuration/get_identity_field_name};"
/>

Under 0.83 output:
<input petal:attributes="value entry/id;" type="hidden" name="id" />

Under 0.84 this doesn't work and complains ...