[Petal] 'Else' without using the ugly syntax

Michele Beltrame mb at italpro.net
Mon Dec 22 09:19:48 GMT 2003

Hi all!

Thank you for the replies!

I've got another question. ;)

Some of my customers use tools like VietDev to input HTML text into
textarea, which are then going to be displayed on their web sites.

Problem is that Petal parses all tags and converts angular parenthesis
into &lt; , &gt; , which I find it fantastic almost in all cases,
but not in this one.

Is there any workaround to allow the insertion of HTML tags into
Petal templates?

	Thank you and Merry Christmas, Michele.

--
Michele Beltrame