[Petal] Re: improvement on the _code_with_line_numbers() method and how to writte my own modifiers?

William McKee william@knowmad.com
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:03:28 -0400

On 6 Sep 2002 at 15:11, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> I'll try to figure out how to implement a better modifier system which
> would save the hassle of having to 'register' the modifiers in the
> $Petal::Hash::MODIFIERS hash, it would allow you to put all these modules
> on CPAN!

Lots of exciting news! Maybe I'll have a CPAN id some day soon <g>. While
you're designing this new and improved modifier system, please keep in
mind the ability to use custom directories for these modules.

Thanks,
William

--
 Lead Developer
 Knowmad Services Inc. || Internet Applications & Database Integration