[Petal] 0.63 Released / BUG: Petal & Autoload

jhiver@mkdoc.com jhiver@mkdoc.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 00:40:57 +0100

> 104:  if ($current->can ($next))  ### AUTOLOAD BUG STIKES AGAIN!

Aaaahhh god damnit!!! I was a bit too quick... I'll make sure I fix that and
that I add a test for it. I realized shortly after releasing Petal 0.63 that
I broke
something (I daren't tell what :-)) by mistake so I guess a quick 0.64
release
tomorrow or so won't hurt...

Damn... I wish I had more time to spend on the module right now because I
have
plenty of things to do on it, like working with SAX handlers, always
XML-encoding
data by default, adding XInclude support, adding namespace support, and
indeed
DEBUGGING (William reported so many useful test cases...).

Please hold on... from mid-october you should see a lot more development on
the
library towards a stable, functional, 1.0 release.

Too bad I've got all this paid work to do :-()
All the best,
Jean-Michel.