[Petal] (Fwd) Perl meets ZPT - a new library for Perl

William McKee william@knowmad.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:47:54 -0500

Hi folks,

A couple weeks ago, I sent an email to announce Petal to Reuven Lerner,
the author of the excellent "At the Forge" column in Linux Journal. He
said I could repost his reply to the list. I thought you may find it
interesting to see the meme spreading <g>.

William