[Petal] A new modifier - logical or

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver@localhost.localdomain
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 02:26:53 -0400

> To the best of my knowledge, Petal does not provide a means of comparing
> two values. I hacked out an or: modifier which will return a true value if
> either of the values being compared are true. Thought I'd share the
> results for your comments/critiques/accolades <g>.

Hi William,

It looks cool but your regex wouldn't always work...
I'll have to work out another regex for you :°)

I'd like to tell the list that I'm probably not going to do much on Petal in
the month to come - I'm on holidays at my parents in Reunion Island and although
I have setup a linux vmware for work just in case, I am enjoying the sun quite a
lot and that doesn't really push me for work :-)))

Best Regards,
Jean-Michel