[Petal] Stacking TAL conditionals

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver@mkdoc.com
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 16:10:09 +0100

> Jean-Michel,
>
> Is it allowable to stack conditional attribute statements like the
> following:

It is neither legal HTML nor XML to have two attributes with the same
name in the same tag. Besides, according to the specs tag attributes
have no order...

To overcome this, you can separate your expressions with semicolons,
i.e.

> Such that if edit is false and admin is true, the statement will cause
> the text not to show up? Currently, it seems to act as if both are
> correct if one of them is.

Because HTML::TreeBuilder will have taken one attribute or the other...

Mhh, these questions are all interesting. Maybe I should consider
setting up a websites with docs, code and FAQs at some point...

Best regards,
--
IT'S TIME FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF WEB
  Jean-Michel Hiver - Software Director