[Petal] Sorry

William McKee william@knowmad.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:56:44 -0400

On 27 Aug 2002 at 13:41, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> I didn't have time to sort out Petal this week-end. I am going to be
> extremely busy until mid-october, but then I'll have about almost two
> full weeks just for Petal, I promess :-)

Oh ok, go do something else. We're going to hold you to that promise,
though <g>.

> Sorry for the delay! I keep Petal things in the back of my head and I'll
> sort them out as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you'll have to stick with
> version 0.62 and its coupla bugs :-(

Well 0.62 seems to have provided the majority of functions and bugfixes
I've needed in order to get my application working. Thanks for your
efforts to make it into a very usable templating system that is bar-none
the best solution available!

Cheers!
William

--
 Lead Developer
 Knowmad Services Inc. || Internet Applications & Database Integration