[Petal] HTML Comments

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver@mkdoc.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:48:41 +0100

On Tue 20-Aug-2002 at 04:06:54PM +0100, Chris Croome wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Tue 20-Aug-2002 at 11:04:24 -0400, William McKee wrote:
> >
> > However, enclosing a script within comment tags is a habit that most
> > Javascript authors and websites recommend. It's probably not necessary
> > anymore but enough people are doing it to make it problematic if Petal
> > strips the html Comments.
>
> I totally agree.

Ok, ok guys, I understood it's a bug :-)

I'm sorry I'm a bit busy with MKDoc right now. You know refactoring,
cleaning up, implementing new things, that kind of work... I'll make
sure I take a look at this on friday or something.

IT'S TIME FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF WEB
  Jean-Michel Hiver - Software Director
  jhiver@mkdoc.com
  +44 (0)114 255 8097