[Petal] Suggested patch

William McKee william@knowmad.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:31:55 -0400

--Message-Boundary-19255

Jean-Michel,

Attached is a patch to TRUE.pm which I'd like to see as part of the next
release. I use Postgresql which expects boolean values to be 'f', 'false'
or 't' 'true'. Therefore I also change retrieved values into this format.
It'd be helpful if Petal recognized that 'f', 'F', and 'false' are all
false. I realize this may impact others' use of this module. Can you come
up with a way we can integrate this ability? Perhaps we need a new
modifier. Perhaps I should write my own modifier.

Thanks,
William
--
 Lead Developer
 Knowmad Services Inc. || Internet Applications & Database Integration

--Message-Boundary-19255

34a35,36
>     return 0 if $variable =~ /(?i)false/;
>     return 0 if $variable =~ /(F|f)/;