[Petal] Strange parsing of HTML

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver@mkdoc.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:00:25 +0100

> Is anyone else having HTML comments get parsed oddly in the latest release
> of Petal? What I'm seeing is a comment tag which is embedded in my
> document get placed at the top of the document, effectively commenting out
> most of the page (until an end block is hit). I think this may be an error
> with HTML::Parser.

Doh! It's a bugfix bug. I have fixed the bugfix bug today, so hopefully
in the next release everything should be ok.

Unless I've introduced some kind of mean bugfix bugfix bug :-)
I'm gonna take a look at the other bug which you submited now.

IT'S TIME FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF WEB
  Jean-Michel Hiver - Software Director
  jhiver@mkdoc.com
  +44 (0)114 255 8097