[Petal] XInclude in Petal?

Chris Croome chris@webarchitects.co.uk
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:37:27 +0100

Hi

On Sun 11-Aug-2002 at 05:47:13 +0100, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:

> The only problem I have with XIncludes is that they can take a URI as a
> parameter. I have no intention to implement that with Petal, so that
> would be limited to local files.

How about using another Perl module for that, for example:

  * WebFS::FileCopy - Get, put, move, copy, and delete files located
    by URIs

For security there could also be a variable that by default limits
Xincludes to local files but could be switched to allow any URI?

However I realise that bug fixes are more important than feature
requests :-)

Chris Croome                               <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>
everything else                               http://chris.croome.net/