[Pangloss] Pangloss 0.06 released

Steve Purkis spurkis at quiup.com
Fri Jun 4 13:06:54 BST 2004

On Jun 4, 2004, at 11:19, Bruno Postle wrote:

> On Thu 03-Jun-2004 at 16:58 +0100, Steve Purkis wrote:
>>
>> All of the bugs that I know about have now been fixed; I was just
>> waiting on a release of Pipeline 3.10 with some patches I'd
>> submitted before making this release.
>
> Seems to work here, with both Pipeline-3.04 and now Pipeline-3.10.

Good to hear!

> I'm going to update the XHTML templates and submit them.  As far as
> I can tell the only template changes you made were to delete these:
>
>    web/categories.html
>    web/concepts.html
>    web/languages.html
>    web/terms.html
>    web/users.html

Uhh, those weren't deleted.  They did move some time ago (several
months back?) into the 'edit' directory though.

> ..and to add lots of "${uri_escape: foo/bar}" stuff to href
> attributes.

Yep - if you're working on modified templates, the rule of thumb is:
wherever you construct a URI manually you should remember to escape
bits of the query string that need it.  The only ones that needed
escaping were href's.

-Steve